15 July 2008

William Glasser Institute-Singapore Conference



Above is a draft flyer to inform you of the upcoming William Glasser Institute - Singapore Conference to be held on 13 September 2008, at Hwa Chong Institute. Click the above picture to enlarge for details. The Keynote Speaker will be Dr Nancy Buck, author of 'Peaceful Parenting.' I will be one of the Workshop speakers and I will speak on 'Towards a Happier Marriage.' I will post updates of the conference in this blog. But if you would like me to update you through email, please write to me. You can also click on the title for updates from the William Glasser Institute-Singapore web page.


PS - 17 July 2008
Regret to advise that the conference will be postponed to a later date. However, we will be organising 2 Choice Theory and Reality Therapy Basic Intensive Week classes to be held one in October and one in November 2008. It is a 4 full day programme. For more information regarding the Basic Intensive Week click here and after that click on 'The Programs, Policies and Procedures Manual'. Those of you who are interested can email me.

0 comments: