14 October 2008

My Next Talk On "A Happier Choice Marriage"

My talk today on "A Happier Choice Marriage" at Suntec City was very well attended. The conference room in Wangz Business Centre was filled to capacity of over 50 people. Those of you who missed out on the talk can come to attend my next talk to be held on 6 December. As a service to the community, I am charging only $10 per person for the 2 hour talk. The details are below:

Date of Talk: 6 December 2008 (Saturday)

Time of Talk : 3 pm to 5 pm

Fee : $10 per participant

Venue : Sengkang Community Club. ( 5 minutes walk from Sengkang MRT Station and Bus Interchange )

Please call me early at 98336663 or email me at etayetay@singnet.com.sg to register. Places are limited.

You may also register at:

http://www.ourcabincrew.com/

0 comments: