22 July 2008

A Father And Son's Love



I have been very touched by the Love Relationship between the father and son and I recommend you to watch this video.

Subject: A Father's Love

A son asked his father, 'Dad, will you take part in a marathon with me?' The father who, despite having a heart condition, says 'Yes'. They went on to complete the marathon together. Father and son went on to join other marathons, the father always saying 'Yes' to his son's request of going through the race together. One day, the son asked his father, 'Dad, let's join the Ironman together," to which his father said 'Yes'. For those who don't know, Ironman is the toughest triathlon ever. The race encompasses three endurance events of a 2.4 mile (3.86 kilometer) ocean swim, followed by a 112 mile (180.2 kilometer) bike ride, ending with a 26.2 mile (42.195 kilometer) marathon along the coast of the Big Island. Father and son went on to complete the race together.

This is a really touching video. It reaffirms the immeasurable love parents have for their children.

6 comments:

Lily Ann said...

Very touching, I cried buckets.

Edmond Tay said...

Hi Lily Ann,
I believe that father must have loved his son so much that the latter just have to return his love for the father. I wish for our children also, to swim, run and bike with us when we are old. Choice Theory can give us some clues how to.
Edmond

Anonymous said...

i cried... touchin.. and i will put on my blog to spread the love.. thanks Mr Tay..

joslyn

Anonymous said...

Is Choice Theory the answer Mr. Tay? Wow when I googled "Willian Glasser Institute" your blog came up on the 1st page. Congrats sir!

Anonymous said...

Sorry sir I mean when I googled choice theory edmond,it came up no.1 on 1st page of the search engine.

Edmond Tay said...

Thank you sir, for your support. Choice Theory explains truths about human behaviour and can help people to have better relationships with others. Edmond